Items with the Hillside logo are available for the following articles of school uniform.
- Polo Shirts
- Fleece Jackets
- P.E. T-shirts
- P.E. Hoodies
- P.E. Bags
- Book bags
All items can be paid for by cash, or cheque made payable to ‘Friends of Hillside Avenue School’. Please leave uniform orders in the Friends Box in the foyer.
Please note there is no requirement to have all or any of your child's uniform with the school logo on. Alternative items in the correct styles and colours from other suppliers (eg high street stores and supermarkets) are perfectly acceptable. Most children wear the school logo sweatshirt or cardigan as their main 'school branded' item.
- White shirt/polo shirt, with grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress. Royal blue sweatshirt, royal blue cardigan, or v-necked or round necked sweater.
- Socks and tights can be black, blue or grey.
- Summer option – single colour dark shorts (not sports shorts) with white polo shirt, or blue-and-white checked summer dress.
PE Kit (to be worn to school for the whole day on PE days)
- Black or blue shorts or tracksuit trousers, black or white plimsolls (elasticated or velcro for younger children), a blue T-shirt and a navy blue/black hoodie.
- Plimsolls should be kept for indoor use only. Children also require a pair of ‘outdoor’ trainers.
All items of school clothing should be clearly marked with your child's name.
In the interests of safety, jewellery should not be worn in school. Watches and ear studs are allowed but must be removed for PE. Children are expected to be able to remove their own ear studs for PE, and to be responsible for their safe-keeping.
The Uniform Order Form below, lists all available items and prices, including the link for on-line orders via Classlist
If you require any information about school uniform, please contact Mrs Buttifant via email or complete the contact form below.
Our Friends group offer second-hand uniform at pocket-money prices through their regular pre-loved uniform sales and items can also be ordered via the Friends. More information is on the Friends page of this website here. www.hillsideavenue.org/friends-of-hillside/