Items with the Hillside logo are available for the following articles of school uniform.
- Polo Shirts
- Fleece Jackets
- P.E. T-shirts
- P.E. Hoodies
- P.E. Bags
- Book bags
- Hats (with or without sun flap)
All items can be paid for by cash, or cheque made payable to ‘Friends of Hillside Avenue School’. Please leave uniform orders in the Friends Box in the foyer.
Reversible Jackets and P.E. Hoodies can be order on a separate order form in each September.
- White shirt/polo shirt, grey trousers with royal blue V or round necked sweater or royal blue sweatshirt.
- Summer option – single colour dark shorts (not sports shorts).
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress with white blouse/polo shirt and royal blue cardigan, V-necked or round necked sweater or royal blue sweatshirt.
- Summer option – blue and white checked or striped dress.
- Socks and tights can be white, blue or grey.
- Black or blue shorts or tracksuit trousers, black or white plimsolls (elasticated or velcro for younger children), a blue T-shirt and a navy blue/black hoodie.
- Plimsolls should be kept for indoor use only. KS2 children also require a pair of ‘outdoor’ trainers.
All items of school clothing should be clearly marked with your child's name.
The Uniform Order Form lists all available uniform items and prices
If you require any information about school uniform, please contact Mrs Buttifant via email or complete the contact form below.